Privacy is very important to us. We also understand that privacy is very important to you. This Privacy Statement tells you how we protect and use information that we gather through this 3CutPro website based in the United States.This website and this Privacy Statement are intended for a U.S. audience.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your:
- Phone number
In some places on this website you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, or to participate in an activity. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an e-mail form and you may elect to receive educational material about our products.
HOW DOES 3CUTPRO KEEP AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this website to provide you with access to this website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- To respond to your requests
- To personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
- To develop records, including records of your personal information
- to enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about your use of this website
- To protect our rights or property
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
DOES 3CUTPRO EVER SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
3CutPro will not share your personal information collected from this website with an unrelated third-party without your permission, except as otherwise provided in this Privacy Statement.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
- Enforce this Privacy Statement and the other rules about your use of this website
- Protect our rights or property
- Protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- Fulfill obligations relating to a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition
- Comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES?
If we decide to make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our website for a period of time after the change is made.
WHAT ABOUT WEBSITE SECURITY?
Security is very important to us. We also understand that security is important to you. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.